Spiral Earth is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Spiral Earth may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/05/18.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Subscription to our newsletter.
- Competition entries and informing the winner.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- You can unsubscribe at any time form our newsletter via the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of each one.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for our email newsletter, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 3 Silver Street, Witcham, Ely Cambs CB6 2LF
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. How to enter Competition:
– email your answer (if required) and preferred contact details if that is requested
2. Entrants not filling in all details will be disqualified
3. Selected entries may have their answers posted on the the site with their name.
4. Closing dates are as specified on each competition; all entries must be made by midnight on this date.
5. The winner will be notified by email and announced on the site
6. Only one entry per person. The competitions are only open to the public, anyone who is either freelance or affiliated with any other press organisation should apply for their own tickets through the normal channels.
7. Where the prizes are concert or festival tickets , these may be as physical tickets posted to your or in the form of being added to a guest list where you collect tickets at the venue.
8. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prizes are non-transferable.
11. Promoter’s address is Spiral Earth whose address is 3 Silver Street, Witcham, Ely Cambs CB6 2LF.
If you have any questions about this Statement or any part of our service, you may contact us by e-mailing email@example.com. Any feedback will be stored at this office.